MODULE 4: STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Determining your own level of stress.
- Identifying significant sources of stress.
- The stress prone and stress resistant personalities.
- How a poor self-image, inassertiveness and A-behaviour relate to stress.
- The importance of diet and exercise.
- Managing energy and time more effectively.
- Expanding your emotional support network.
- Identifying energy drainers.
- The principles of rational and positive thinking.
- Modifying type A-behaviour.
- Relaxation techniques.
DURATION: 2 DAYS