MODULE 8: CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- Identify your preferred and dominant conflict resolution style(s).
- Overcome negative feelings, expectations and attitudes with regard to conflict.
- Learn how to anticipate and prevent unnecessary conflict.
- Being sensitive to the feelings and opinions of the other party.
- Prevent a conflict from becoming destructive.
- Coping more effectively with your own emotions or aggression.
- Handling the manipulative or aggressive tactics of the other party.
- Uncovering needs and finding win-win solutions.
- Greater flexibility to switch to other, more appropriate conflict resolution styles.
- Master the ultimate win-win approach to conflict resolution.
A video camera is used and role plays are videotaped and analysed .